Hi,

I am officially passing the leadership of the SymPy project to Aaron
Meurer. I just pushed in this patch:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/commit/bb52d83b734a37198628ccbfdf3856d44da2c661

to make things clear. This is pretty much a formality, since Aaron was
already doing all the work of a project leader for the past year
anyway and he has good respect in the community.

My vision with SymPy has always been to make symbolic manipulation in
Python easy and fun. So myself I will concentrate more on creating a
web service around sympy, something like wolfram alpha, but with more
features thanks to sympy being opensource, and making it really usable
in all browsers (on all platforms) and also phones (android + iphone),
plus interaction with matplotlib, scipy and other libraries (also
adding compiled code to sympy). If we succeed, it will bring SymPy a
lot more users. Besides that SymPy has reached a stage when it is
really usable for my own research (quantum mechanics, electronic
structure calculations), so I will collaborate on that too.

Ondrej