On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I moved about 10 pages, always marking the mediawiki one with
> [[Category:Transferred_to_GitHub]], but it's quite hard to figure out
> which page was moved and which wasn't.
>
> So I am going to simply delete those pages. One can always access
> deleted pages in the history if needed. Once all pages are deleted, it
> means that all pages are moved.
>
> I'll see whether it can be finished today...

Done, I have moved everything to Github:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/

Some of the formatting might not be perfect, but all the data is
there. Can you please go over it and see if you are ok with removing
mediawiki from my server?

http://wiki.sympy.org

If so, I will go ahead and do it. I will then see whether there is
some way to redirect wiki.sympy.org to the github page.

Ondrej