The Set class of sympy is not complete.
I plan to add a full FiniteSet class functionality which will inherit
the Set class, we can also have an InfiniteSet abstract class later
which Interval and Union can inherit.

A FiniteSet would behave something like this,

a=Set([1,2,3,4,5])
b=Set([4,5,6,7])
c=a+b // or c=a.union(b)
print c
[1,2,3,4,5,6]

and similar behavior for intersection, complement, contains
functions.
Feel free to suggest me more features.

With a good polys class, we can also add conversion from set-builder
notation to list notation.

I ask more experienced developers to tell me if there is any design
flaw in this.
I need the go-ahead to start coding this class.

Thanks,
Sherjil