Hello sympy team,

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Alexander Kuleshov.
I'm student - software developer. I'm studying in Kazakhstan
Agro-Technical university by computer sciense. I would like to take
participate in sympy development in GSoC 2011 and not only. I have
long find interesting project in python to increment my experience in
this programming language. I think i can give more useful to sympy
project.

Now about my proposal to sympy and theŠµ what I would like to do in
sympy. I read your wiki and i like followoing items:

* implement symbolic (formal) logics and set theory

* improve the plotting module

* port to Python 3.0

 I put my CV to this mail. If you have a question to me i glad to
answer on each of them.

Thank you.