Hi,

> I'm developing an Python packages for solving stochastic differential
> equations (SDE's).
> Both solvers for symbolic and numeric (scitools) are included. The
> sources are available from
>
> http://diffusion.cgu.edu.tw/ftp/sde

It would be nice to have such solvers.  Are you proposing to add these
to sympy?  If so, we are willing to release the code under the BSD
license?

> test.py
> sde,py
> Fey-kac.gif (simulation)
>
> Could this package be added to the idea?

Here is what I would do if you want to proposed merging this into
sympy for a GSoC project:

* Get a github account and learn git.
* Fork the sympy repo.
* Start the add this code to sympy.
* Talk to us on IRC about where things should go and how to proceed.
* Use that experience to come up with a solid topic to work on for a
GSoC project.

Cheers,

Brian

> Best regards,