Hi.

To me, the most important thing is to create a good system where it is easy to
link in other plotting systems (i.e., we don't want to be stuck with just
matplotlib any more than we want to be stuck with just pyglet).  Though I do
agree that matplotlib is also priority, because that will probably the best
library for most people.

We look forward to seeing your application!

Aaron Meurer