Hi,

On 29 March 2011 15:49, Hector <hector1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello people,
>
> Following is my application for GSoC 2011.
>

> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2011-Application-Hector1618-:-Complex-Analysis
>
> I need to work on Benefits and adding external links for reference.
> Any suggestions, comments, criticism are always welcome.

After briefly reading your proposal, I have a comment regarding the
following statement:

    As I mentioned, currently only polynomials with complex variable are
solvable in SymPy. I want to extend this to make sure
    that every function which is solvable by any other CAS system will be
solvable by SymPy.

This is a big statement that you would like to solve *every* function (it
could be a GSoC proposal on its own). I would be more specific here and say
what classes of functions you would like to support and in what terms
solutions should be computed (e.g. do you plan to implement/extend symbolic
representation of zeros of functions if there is no closed form, etc.).

> Looking forward for reply.
>
> --
> -Regards
> Hector
>
> Whenever you think you can or you can't, in either way you are right.
>
>  --

Mateusz