Hi,

I am trying to use the spin classes from physics.quantum. For the moment I
am working with a two-state system (spin 1/2). Is there a class dedicated to
1/2 spins (as opposed to J?Ket where I must write zplus=JzKet(1/2,1/2))?

My main concern for the moment is the printing. I would like to use both
JzKet and JxKet and they are both printed as |1/2,+-1/2>.

I suppose that there is a nice solution where I can change only the label (I
have no knowledge of how the printing system works). If this is the case I
would like to find it, but still I prefer a cleaner solution where the class
I use has done the change of label for me.

Regards
Stefan Krastanov