Thanks for the feedback. I have mentioned how I will decide what to
cythonize but it is buried in the schedule. I will make that more
explicit.

I will also add cythonizing methods (headers, decorators, ...) and the
pros and cons.

Do I need to commit myself to a headers/decorators and a set of
modules now? In my proposal at the moment, I have mentioned modules
that could be optimised, and I have outlined a schedule to assess the
priority of modules before I start work on them.

Ben M