Hi,

I am here...

> I was looking on the ideas page of sympy for GSoC where the
> generalization of the laplacian to graphs was presented, I have a
> decent knowledge of graph theory and I am willing to learn new stuff
> if needed =) although this specific task that I am interested was
> vague in description and it reach Brian Granger for details. Can
> anyone please tell me how to reach him and get more details on this
> topic?

I have to run off to a meeting, but I will reply later.  The basic
gist of this proposal is to use the graph laplacian to build
generalizations of the Schrodinger equation on graphs.  The idea is
that many solid state systems (carbon nanotubes, graphene, etc) are
just graphs.    I have some sample code I can send you.  In the
meantime, I would start to have a look at networkx:

http://networkx.lanl.gov/

Cheers,

Brian

> Thanks,
> Vikram
>
> PS. I am not subscribed to the list so please CC me the emails.

Brian E. Granger
bgran...@calpoly.edu and elliso...@gmail.com