Yeah, that is a good idea -- thanks!

Regardless of whether these two applicants end up being accepted, I
would like to get back to working on PyDy at a steady, sustainable
level.  If sympy devs/users think that it makes sense to have PyDy as
a SymPy module, then that is probably the first thing I would start
working on.

So.... are 3D symbolic vector operations and the framework for
managing orientations and positions, something that users of SymPy
find useful?  If so, I think this would justify it's inclusion as a
module, and I would like to help make it happen.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
~Luke