Does anybody here use any class modelling tools to help design class
hierarchies before they begin implementing them?  For most things I've
done, I've just jumped in and started coding, but in I think I might
like to explore tools that encourage more upfront thought on the
design before the coding starts.  I've checked out this wikipedia
page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UML_tools
and it seems like many of these tools are implemented as Eclipse
plugins and pretty much all are based on UML, does anybody here have
any experience with any of them, or have any thoughts on this approach
to class design?

~Luke