On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:59 AM, Vinzent Steinberg
<vinzent.steinb...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 4 Mai, 04:46, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
>> * Ondrej is the "project originator and owner" that has ultimate
>> responsibility for the project
>
> What does "project owner" mean?

It simply means that I own and pay for the domain sympy.org and some
servers (planet.sympy.org now, builtbots before), and own the github
sympy organization account (and mailinglist) and google code, maybe
few other things too, and that I am ultimately responsible, if (in the
worse case) everybody else leaves, or deletes everything they have
access to, I can still recover pretty much everything from my backups.
I don't think that will ever be needed.

Ondrej