On May 22, 2011, at 11:12 AM, Ondrej Certik wrote:

> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 8:47 AM, Aaron S. Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On May 21, 2011, at 10:10 PM, Ondrej Certik wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have refactored all the code running planet.sympy.org and it is now
>>> fully hosted by github. The repository is here:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org
>>>
>>> see the README for information how it works. The blogs subscriptions
>>> are in planet.ini:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/sympy/planet.sympy.org/blob/master/planet.ini
>>>
>>> can you please send me updates with your blog feed url (e.g. all new
>>> GSoC students)?
>>
>> The GSoC student blog links are all at
>> https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Gsoc-2011-report.
>
> Those are only the blog links, but not the feeds. We need the feeds,
> e.g. some people might choose to have all their blog to appear at
> planet.sympy.org, some other people might only choose a specific tag
> (like I did). So we need the actual feeds.
>
> Ondřej

You can get the feeds from the blog.  In Safari (and I think Firefox too),
there is an RSS button to the right of the address bar that gives it to you.
And in any rate, there will be a link on the blog somewhere.

Of course, if a student blogs about other stuff and the sympy stuff is under a
particular tag, then he should give us the link for the feed for only that tag.