Hi,

when I try to import "isympy" in the newest ipython (installed in
Qsnake from qsnake.com), I get:

Qsnake: ondrej@eagle:~/repos/sympy(cg_coeff)$ bin/isympy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/isympy", line 180, in <module>
    main()
  File "bin/isympy", line 177, in main
    init_session(ipython, **args)
  File "sympy/interactive/session.py", line 122, in init_session
    ip = IPython.ipapi.get()
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ipapi'

What is the best way that we should fix this? I would add some
conditional imports into sympy, but I wanted to ask, what the final
import line will be once ipython gets released.

Thanks,
Ondrej