Hi everyone,

I have currently implemented the improved Wigner d matrix method and
included tests for this, the Wigner D function and the rewrite and represent
functions which are improved in this pull request. If anyone could do any
final testing and review, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/431

Sean