Cool.  I knew there had to be a way to render LaTeX in the qtconsole
other than just using matplotlib.

Probably the best way to use this with SymPy would be to create a
custom printer that sends the output of latex() through the TeX
command.  You can play around with this.  I'll take a look at it later
to see if I can get it to work.

We also have a function preview(), which I think can be modified to
work with the qtconsole (again, I need to play with it).

Aaron Meurer