On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Ronan Lamy <ronan.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le mardi 16 août 2011 à 23:05 -0600, Aaron Meurer a écrit :
>> The video of our tutorial has been posted.  You can find parts 1-4
>> respectively at
>>
>> http://www.archive.org/details/TuesdayTutorial-Room101-Part1
>> http://www.archive.org/details/TuesdayTutorial-Room101-Part2
>> http://www.archive.org/details/TuesdayTutorial-Room101-Part3
>> http://www.archive.org/details/TuesdayTutorial-Room101-Part4
>>
>> Also, the video for Mark's talk has been posted at
>>
>> http://www.archive.org/details/Thursday-204-6-ConstructingScientificProgramsUsingSympy
>>
>> They still haven't posted the videos for the lightning talks.
>>
>> Aaron Meurer
>
> I just noticed that the lightning talks are online:
> http://www.archive.org/details/Thursday-204-12-LightningTalks
>
> Makes me wish I had time to cook up a lightning talk for EuroSciPy. BTW,
> who else is going? Only Mateusz?

Well, I think Mateusz didn't do any preparation at all (since he had
no slides).  I myself prepared less than 24 hours before the talk,
https://github.com/asmeurer/Tech-Writing-Final-Project. My slides are
based on a project I did for a class a few semesters ago, see
https://github.com/asmeurer/Tech-Writing-Final-Project, so they didn't
take too long to prepare (only the graph is new).  So actually, if you
have an idea of something to talk about, it doesn't take very long to
cook up a presentation (remember that it's only 5-10 min.).

Aaron Meurer