Hi.

So Google accepted our application for Google Code-In.

The stuff at google-melange.com is currently broken, so I can't say
just yet what more we need to do beyond what we have already done.  So
for now, just keep marking issues as with the Code-In labels.  The
program starts on the 21st, so the deadline for the first wave of
tasks will probably be around then.

Also, I want to create a landing page on our wiki, since the
participants will be very new to open source and possibly development
in general.  I'm thinking of something like
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/development-workflow only
shortened and simplified for new users, and that also contains some
information on how to work with the community, how to work with SymPy,
etc.