Sorry for the ambiguity.

First off, do not consider the spreadsheet any more.  It should not be
maintained, or used for anything.  It was only used to create the csv
to bulk import into melange, but since we now have done that, we can
import tasks into melange one by one.  We may use it again for the
next round of task uploads, but that's it.

What I want is to have a new comment on each issue with the text:

The Google Code-In task for this issue is
http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2011/7116302

(for example).  Or have the links for all the tasks for those with
many (those issues should all have the CodeInMultiple tag by the way).
 That way I can easily get to the task from the issue page.  And
anyway, run it by me before you run it so that you don't spam the
issue tracker.

I think you will have to parse the task text to get the issue link to
do this.  The spreadsheet won't help because it doesn't have the task
links in it.

By the way, how did you import the tasks into the wiki?  Did you use
some script?  Can you push it up to GitHub (and also whatever script
you make to do this, if you do this)?

Aaron Meurer