23.11.2011 19:33, Alexey U. Gudchenko пишет:
> 23.11.2011 18:21, Harry Rickards пишет:
>
> Greetings.
>
> Feel free to submit pull requests even if the task is almost done or
> just pull request only preliminary, to view and discuss (if you are not
> afraid that the code will be stolen by others.) This gives more
> specifics about the discussion.
>
> If the work with the branch will be proceeded further, there is not
> needed to close/recreate pull request, but just add commits in your
> branch and push them to your github remote. Pull request is updated
> automatically,
>
> It will be well if the documentation string will like like in the numpy
> [1], but the plugin for sphinx must be implemented for it.
>
> As I see your task titled ``See Also`` feature in integrals, is market
> as easy, and there are also unrelated similar tasks in the task list:
>
> `See Also`` feature in Number Theory
> ``See Also`` feature in Combinotorics
> ``See Also`` feature in integrals
> ``See Also`` feature in functions
> ``See Also`` feature in functions/special
> ``See Also`` feature in Matrices
>

> So it is unrelated with doc generation. But carefully adhere to one
> format in the whole file
> .
>     See Also
>     --------
>     .submatrix()   : extract block from Matrix
>     .T, diag()

P.S.
And note that the above format is an example: in the issue tracker the
format is defined as:

    See Also
    ========

    :class:`someclass`, :function:`somefunction`

    (use class or function depending on what that object actually is)

However, the exact format depends on how the shinx will be works
correctly with this section.

--
Alexey U.