Hi Stefan,

I am very interested in MatPlotLib use by SymPy and I hope it will be soon included in public release of SymPy. I think MatPlotLib is better than PyGLES to make 2D and 3D plots.

And part of my interest is that MatPlotLib 1.0.0 is now released to Meego 1.2 Harmattan (Nokia N9/950), look at my annoucements :
http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?t=5231
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1128672
It does not have interactive backend but can save plots in PNG, PDF, etc, using 'savefig()'.

So my Nokia N9 has : IPython 0.10.2, SymPy 0.7.1, NumPy 1.4.1 and MatPlotLib 1.0.0.

        Regards,

        Roberto