i was just running  the commands through Git Bash while i was in the sympy
directory... all the previous instructions were working just fine through
it but when i ran - "./bin/test" it gave the above mentioned error...-
  "/bin/env:
python: No such file or directory" . The first line of the test script also
reads "#!/usr/bin/env python" . when i googled it said that this line is
generally ignored in windows... but the error seems to be originating from
it...