Hullo Sympifiers,

I've created (programmatically) a situation that boils down to something
like:

*x, y = symbols( 'x,y' )*
*And( x < y, y < oo )*

This currently results in a sympification error, I gather on the boolean
that the *y < oo* becomes.  I'm not clear on why, however.  In this case,
couldn't the *And* recognize the True value as superfluous and simply
return the *x < y* expression?  And similarly, if it were False, couldn't
it simply return False?

Thanks,

Kevin