No it's hanging in heurisch.

(And in fact smichr already merged my fix - i.e. turning the test into skip.)

On 23.01.2012 20:13, Aaron Meurer wrote:
Hmm. From what I remember, it was not hanging in the new algorithm,
but in heurisch().  This means that it probably would indeed finish if
you let it run long enough, but that algorithm can be so inefficient
that there's no telling if it could be hours, days, weeks, ...

If it is indeed hanging in the new algorithm, this should be investigated.