This must be because of the pull request by raulb I pushed. I would be happy to debug this, but since I cannot reproduce it this is somewhat hard. It would be very helpful if you could post the output of the failing test produced with SYMPY_DEBUG=True. The problem with this is that the output is going to be *huge* (with debug output from tons of unrelated tests. Maybe you could try setting SYMPY_DEBUG from within that test.

Don't worry if you cannot manage to produce debug output; I'll try to work on this tomorrow.