Hi all,

I am final year student doing Integrated M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics from
Indian Institute of Technology - Roorkee, India.
I love working in open source but my course curriculum gives very little
time or encouragement to do the same. I am planning to apply for PhD in USA
(mainly because I want to explore culture) and don't want the same
situation again. Can anyone suggest some universities or research groups
which supports such activities or all core developers just do it on their
own?

--
-Regards
Hector

Whenever you think you can or you can't, in either way you are right.