Thank you very much. Two quick questions:

1) Is it currently possible to print the sympy expressions to stdout
and at the same time write the latex output to a file? In this case,
the latex file would be a kind of logging device.
2) Is it currently possible to choose my own latex representation for
the variables? E.g. I would like the sympy.tensor expression L[0,1] to
translate to something like $L_{0}^{(1)}$.

Best,

Akin