Hi,

The author of the former "iPython" wrote me about it yesterday. I am updating the site today.

    Yes, the new name is  'Python for iOS'.

Well, I can put a little observation about Python with Cydia on iOS. But I want to compare vanilla mobile OS, without much hackering like Android root (with Linux chroot), Maemo 4/5 with Easy Debian, etc.

        Regards, Roberto