Well, if you tell me specifically what you want to do, I can tell you
where you can get the information.  Do you just want to add more
descriptive text for each item in the Features section?  You'll
probably have to use different kind of sources for each module, as our
documentation is strong in some areas and very weak in others.

The page was recently updated, and is much better than it was (this is
what it used to look like:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=SymPy&oldid=442147090).

Feel free to reopen
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=2528 if you feel it