We will hopefully move our examples to IPython notebooks (see
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=2940).  If they are
examples, I think for now you can just put the notebook in the
examples directory.

I'm not sure how to include html.  I guess you should look at the
Sphinx documentation, or ask on their list.  You could probably hack
it together by modifying the Makefile, but I'm sure there's an
official way to do it.

Aaron Meurer