Hi Alexey,

I am planning to participate in GSOC and one of the ideas which really
interested me was the idea on 'Series Expansions'. I am trying to solve
bugs related to series expansions. I went through the prototype which you
have made and the ideas are really good. I have even thought of a few of my
own...
However I dont know if anyone is interested in mentoring this project ...
Do you know anyone who is interested?

-Gaurav