Hi,

I support SymPy running on Android. See the tablet in my SymPy for smartphones & tablets <http://www.robertocolistete.net/Python/SymPy/> analysis : SymPy on Android is fast to load & run (not much slower than SymPy on desktop OS), it just lacks easy installing and interactive use.

A SymPy UI packaged in .apk, ideally available in Android Market (now Play Store), has the potential to solve this issues.

        Regards, Roberto