Well I was thinking more of taking a piece of c code, but it could be
take a python function, grab the code object and manipulate that.

What I really want is to play around with symbolic code optimizations
and since we have quite a few tools to go from symbolics to code, it
seems easy to do simple things in the other directions.  I realize
this isn't super well formed but after seeing a number of these
symbolic executor papers, I think it is probably a good way to go.

-- Andy