currently if we are calculating the series for a function ( eg.,
sin(x).series(x,x0=2,n=6) ) about a point "x0 = a" , where "a != 0" ,

then we are getting the expression of f(x+a) (i.e.,
sin(x+2).series(x,x0=0,n=6)) about "x0 = 0" , as there is no proper support
for Order term Arithmetic in sympy .

I want to improve the Order term Arithmetic (around a point that is not '0')

can you please give me the references for completing this ...

*-thanks,*
*Sai Nikhil .T <http://www.tsndiffopera.in>*

*
*