Hello,

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM, wsmlby <wsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i'm a man from china and i'd like to participate in sympy in the
> gsoc2012 .

Welcome to SymPy!

> ps:is this the right place for me to introduce myself?

Yes, this is exactly the right place :-)

As mentioned on [0], to make your proposal valid you should fulfil
your patch requirement.  To do that, you should set up your
environment as described here [1], then choose an issue here [2], and
fix it.  The issues with the label EasyToFix [3] are generally easy to
fix :-)

Sergiu

[0] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2012-Application-Template
[1] https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/Development-workflow