Hello,

In sympy/polys/domains/rings.py I can see defined the class Ring
which, according to the docstring, represents a ring domain.  While it
does essentially represent *a* ring, it doesn't do so in general,
i.e., it cannot be used to represent *any* ring.  I envision problems
when someone will like to implement "real" rings.  Perhaps, this class
should be renamed to RingDomain?

Thanks to Tom Bachmann for pointing the class out to me.

Sergiu