Hello,

I have finally managed to draft the proposal for my pet project idea:

https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2012-Application-Sergiu-Ivanov:-Category-Theory-Module

I tried very hard to submit it earlier, but it took me much more time
than I had initially expected.  Sorry for the late submission :-(

As far as I remember, it will still be possible to comment on
proposals after the deadline (which is coming in less than 24 hours),
which, I think, can be a good way for fixing something in a proposal.
I will still be able to edit the version on the wiki.

I hope this is acceptable.

I will get back to answer E-mails very soon.

Sergiu