Here's a list of all the kinds of plots Maple can do:
http://www.maplesoft.com/support/help/Maple/view.aspx?path=worksheet/reference/PlottingGuide&term=plottingguide.
 A lot of them are unrelated to SymPy (they just plot data, so you
should probably just use matplotlib directly in that case), but there
are also some interesting examples, like with the "Mathematical
Concepts Calculated" section.

Aaron Meurer