Things to be changed:

Plot() should not do all this magic. All the magic should be in plot()
and Series().
- Plot() should accept only instances of subclasses of BaseSeries in
its constructor.
- plot() should be fixed to work after the change to Plot()
- the documentation should explicitly mention that if any heuristics
is to be added it should be contained in Series() and plot()
- the name of Series() should change to something like HeuristicSeries()

Add explicit plot functions:
plot_line, plot_surface, plot_parametric_surface, etc
These again should require fully explicit syntax, no guessing like in plot()

The api should be as follows (both for plot() and for the explicit
plot_something()):
- plot_some_type_of_graph(expression, tuple_of_variable_and_range, ...)
ex: plot_surface(x+y, (x, 1, 2), (y, 1, 2))
result: obvious

- plot_some_type_of_graph(list_of_expressions, tuple_of_variable_and_range, ...)
ex: plot_surface([x+y, x-y], (x, 1, 2), (y, 1, 2))
result: plots two surfaces

- plot_some_type_of_graph(many_tuples_of(expression,
tuple_of_variable_and_range, ...))
ex: plot_surface((x+y, (x, 1, 2), (y, 1, 2)), (x-y, (x, 1, 2), (y, 1, 2)))
result: the same as the previous example

The ipython profile should be updated