Am 30.04.2012 19:03, schrieb Comer Duncan:
Hi,

In browsing around I have come upon the tutorial page, where it refers
to sympy-0.5.12.  How does one change that?

It's an image, so you'd need to take a screenshot of the download page and crop it to the desired detail.
Then upload the cropped image to wherever the current image lives.

> I can do it if it is ok.

Yes it is ok. That image is outdated.
Not only is the version number stale, the design of the page changed, too.

I would change it to 0.7.1 if that is ok.

More importantly, the https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/New-Release page should be updated to mention that this graphics needs to be updated.
Preferrably with a short notice where exactly it needs to be uploaded to.

> Will a new version of sympy
be released in the next month or so?

I don't think so. I'm not involved in that kind of decision-making, but I guess since all who could do an update are in exams and will be tied up with GSoC, this probably won't happen before fall. Independently of whether anything release-worthy is done or not, anyway.

I'd encourage updating that even if the next release were just a month ahead, if only to test the workflow for the next update.