Hello,

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:32 PM, Saurabh Jha <saurabh.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should I implement the sub- functions first and send them as patches
> or something else.

I usually go through the plan of the features I plan to implement and
pick one which looks small enough to be independent.  If it indeed
proves to be independent, I repeat the choice operation.  If not, I
implement the required stuff.

This iterative procedure usually helps me get a start.  Usually, after
you have got the start, you get the hang of it and it is almost always
clear what to do next.

Sergiu