Hi Duncan,

To the best of my knowledge SymPy is unable to parse LaTeX. We are however
able to generate it; this is what you're seeing on live.sympy.org.

You can look at our latex printing by downloading our source and checking
out the sympy/sympy/printing/latex.py file.

I think it would be awesome to have a latex parser for SymPy. This might be
challenging though.

-Matt

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Duncan Steele <steeledun...@googlemail.com