Hello,

I have written my last exam in this exam session, so I am now fully
concentrated upon my category theory module project [0].

I am currently creating the basic classes I will later need.  Among
these classes is the class Morphism.  A morphism is, in its most
abstract form, a named arrow from an object in a category to another
object.  I am thinking of a proper string representation of this.

Do you think that a morphism called f from object A to object B should
be represented as

  Morphism(Object("A"), Object("B"), "f")

where Object is the class representing objects in categories.  Or
should this look like (ASCII art, f over an arrow from A to B).

  A--->B

Or should the first representation be the result of str(f), and the
second representation be the result of pprint(f)?

This question looks like an elementary question of style, so excuse me
for being a noob.

Sergiu

[0]
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2012-Application-Sergiu-Ivanov:-Category-Theory-Module