Hi,

I agree that more cooperation would be great. Up to now the problem on
our side is time to look at SymPy.

I'm going to SciPy in ~1 week in Texas. I was under the impression
there was a tutorial/talk about SimPy There, but I don't find it
anymore. Is it a sprint? The sprints list is not on the web site of
the conference.

I'll try to read the SymPy tutorial in the plane going to the
conference. If there is people that would like to talk about way to
cooperate, I'll be more then happy to discuss that.

Fred