That's pretty cool.  We hope to eventually remove all automatic rewriting
from SymPy's boolean algebra code as well.

Aaron Meurer

On Jul 7, 2012, at 1:55 AM, Chris Drake <cjdr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey all, I have a Python module that does symbolic Boolean algebra at:
https://github.com/cjdrake/pyeda

It's just a hobby project for me to hack on EDA algorithms, and so far I
have only gotten to expression representations. It might be interesting to
sympy crowd b/c I chose not to automatically factor (reduce to literal, or,
and) expressions, and I did some fun stuff with vectored expressions, like
implementing decode and ripple carry add :).

Chris