On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Aaron Meurer <asmeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope.  Same test failure.  Same reason.

OK, I think I understand the problem: each Subs instance creates its
own dummies; those cause the hash-ed args to sort differently so the
two sides of the equality aren't the same. I pushed something that I
think will make the test pass. (If dummies aren't used then the two
would be equal *except* for the dummies introduced by cse which causes
the new ordering of the terms.)

I also got 2.7.3 installed and found that cse tests are prone to
failure unless the preordertraversal uses sorting. Nothing had failed
before so I didn't include it, but now in running the tests on cse
several times I see that it does fail occasionally, so I now use the
key option for the preordertraversal.

I've opened a new pull request.

/c