On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:41:09 PM UTC+1, Ronan Lamy wrote:

> Euroscipy (www.euroscipy.org) takes place from 23 to 26 August in
> Brussels. The organisers offer to host sprints after the conference.
> Would anybody be interested in a SymPy sprint there on Monday 27 August
> and/or Tuesday 28 August?
>
> I had confirmation that we can indeed have a room to sprint if we want.
However, there wouldn't much point in setting this up if I'm the only one
attending.

So, is anybody going to Euroscipy? It's a friendly conference, a good way
to keep in touch with the latest developments in the wider Scientific
Python ecosystem, and it's cheap (only 50€ for students). You need to
register quickly though, as early bird rates end this week-end.