As I'm going to begin work on the code output part of the mechanics there
are some questions that we (i.e. the people who have worked on mechanics)
have that we were hoping people could comment on-

1.) What ode integrator and languages combinations do people commonly use
or you would want support for.

2.) From our perspective, the equations that we generate have three kinds
of quantities- states, forcing functions and other parameters. Are there
any other quantities that would need to be handled specially?