Hie,
I have made the code pass all the tests(doctest and test). I commited
it and pushed it. Now if I try to make a pull request, the following
message appears.
 Oops! There's already a pull request for SaurabhJha/kauers Try a
different branch or view the pull request?
Can someone help me with this? I don't want to change the branch.
Here's my commit
https://github.com/SaurabhJha/sympy/commit/301a2ce91eb1f7413201e7df4d6d20f2ad51d410

Your's

-Saurabh Jha